This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
We support the development of research capacity in communities through software, hardware, and training.
We build flexible and Open source is a publicly accessible software design that can be modified and shared by multiple users. This allows the source code to be inspected and enhanced by anyone. Because open source utilizes multiple collaborators, it allows for more control, increased security and stab... software, hardware, and provide training for community-driven data collection, analysis, and application. We have a platform for mobile survey and sensor data collection, often used by organizations with extensive and complex data collection needs.
- Our Sci home page: http://our-sci.net
- Real Food Campaign (implemented by Our Sci): https://lab.realfoodcampaign.org/
- Documentation for using the Our Sci platform: http://docs.our-sci.net/#/
- http://forum.goatech.org/ (@gbathree, @@DanT)
- https://forum.openhardware.science/ (@gbathree)
- Twitter - @GregAustic
- Software / Hardware Repos:
- List of all: https://gitlab.com/our-sci
- Reflectometer (used in Quick Carbon is a growing academic research initiative and protocol for rapidly assessing soil carbon contents across landscapes. Quick Carbon creates an accessible measurement system that empowers individuals to generate reliable soils carbon data for the purpose of ecological u..., Bionutrient Food Association): https://gitlab.com/our-sci/reflectance-spec-PCB
- Quick Carbon PWA - https://gitlab.com/our-sci/quick-carbon-pwa