OpenTEAM Registration and Community Profile Creation
- Go to http://www.openteam.community/join, or click on the menu link in the top right corner.
- Choose the appropriate membership type:
- Fill out the registration form on the next page and click the Register button.
- An administrator will approve your registration and you will receive a confirmation email with a link to log in. Those registering as a Participant are free to explore the member resources at this point.
- Users registering with a Gmail email address may not receive a confirmation email due to a conflict with Google that we are still working to resolve. Your new login credentials will be sent to you directly from an OpenTEAM staff member.
Organizations & Network Members – Profile Creation
- Once logged in, navigate to the Community page.
- Your profile will be automatically generated with your organization’s name based on your initial registration. Locate your profile in the list on the Community page, or go to openteam.community/user/your-username/ to view your profile page. You will need to click the settings cog (⛭) on your organization’s profile and click Edit Profile to fill out the rest.
- Update your cover photo with an image that best represents your organization, and your profile photo with your logo. This will be displayed as a circle, so please choose a file that will display correctly if possible.
- Please fill out all applicable fields and click the Update Profile button when you are finished.