We endorse the following statements:
- Agriculture is a shared human endeavor and we have a shared interest in providing everyone the best possible, site-specific, and data-driven agricultural knowledge
- Agriculture is a public science, where we will collectively benefit by creating a Pre-competitive collaboration utilizes a collective approach to bring together a diverse group of stakeholders to create... space to more rapidly advance our shared understanding of food systems, agroecosystems, climate science, and relationships between soil health, and human health. (read more)
- A shared urgency exists in taking action to improve soil health globally and support continual improvement of ecosystem service delivery from farm and ranchland
- The majority of benefit and natural wealth creation should flow to those most directly engaged in the transformation of natural systems.
- Knowledge is co-created, and user-generated data should be shared as opt-in and controlled by those who created it.
- Pre-competitive contributions to OpenTEAM from each member will help pool knowledge, resources and capabilities in order to speed up the systemic challenges of farmer resiliency and ag data Interoperability is a characteristic of a product or system whose interfaces are completely understood to work with othe... we seek to solve.
Last Update: July 15, 2020